Dispersive™ Critical Infrastructure Software-Defined Network delivers security, reliability and resiliency for your critical infrastructure data communications over the Internet.
It is a software-only solution that allows generating units and load participants to connect to the grid in weeks, not months.
And, it capitalizes on the availability and cost advantages of the Internet.
- Encrypts each path with a different, ephemeral AES-256-GCM cryptographic key
- Segments the network by participant and device
- Uses off-network, two-factor authentication
- Rolls away from network problems to ensure more reliable connections
- Works with any available Internet connection (broadband, cellular, satellite)
- Aggregates multiple physical connections into one logical connection for improved reliability
- Uses multipath, split-traffic networking to overcome network challenges
- Routes around denial-of-service and distributed denial-of-service attacks for increased resiliency
- Survives network failures